When the sun shines or it rains - the exciting and the boring of my life.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Family and More About Me

Photobucket
Left to Right Kenton, Michael (Katrina's Fiance) Katrina, Scottie, Natey, Merci, Alevia, Me, Amanda,(my fiance)and my Mom.



    I figured that I probably should share more about me because my 'about me' probably is not enough. I thought I would share some pictures of my siblings as well. First of all, I love animals, if you couldn't already tell from my blog so far ;). My blog will probably mostly about animals and pictures of the great outdoors.

    I used to breed and raise Tropical angelfish. Before I moved out, I had 13 fish tanks and several thousand dollars worth of fish. It was my largest passion since we moved from a hundred acre farm to just under three acres. So fish were pretty much the only animal I could really have seeing how there were no barns or fences for livestock. I currently just have one 55 gallon fish tank in my parent's living room. I now work full time and really don't have enough time to sink into a large fish breeding operation.

   I currently have rabbits, goats, ducks, and chickens. My goat is a purebred Lamancha Doe named Firefly. We should have baby goats within the next few months as we think two of our does are due in December or January.

   I currently spend most of my time working and hanging out with my fiance. I have 8 siblings ranging in age from 21 to 5. I posted a picture of me and the six youngest ones.

   Have Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment