When the sun shines or it rains - the exciting and the boring of my life.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Little Bunnies

Photobucket
The Bunnies

Earlier this week my lionhead rabbits had three bunnies. My lionheads are black although they do come in many other colors. Lionheads are a small rabbit that has long hair but not as long as a angoras hair, mine don't have hair as long as some lionheads. I am hoping that some of the bunnies will have longer hair and be a different color it looks like one of them might be gray.
Photobucket
Mom


Photobucket
Dad

3 comments:

  1. Aww! How cute is that?! I just love bunnies, cutest things eva. I actually saw one the other day at my gas station licking the gas-y ice. I was worried it was going to die from it. I just shewed it away from it. I probably should taken it home but doesn't wild bunnies have some sort of disease or something??

    -kinsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! They're soo cute and adorable just like you! ;) only you are way moreso than them! Miss you love! Love you babe

    ReplyDelete