When the sun shines or it rains - the exciting and the boring of my life.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mwhahaha!

Someone has been hijacked... =D Isaiah's been so busy with work, but he's been wanting a new blog up, so I'm hijacking to post for him! ♥ Love you Honny! =D hehe... so yah... ummm what to post? This is actually about a 4day late hijack, but I'm sure I'll be forgiven!

He's pretty enamored with our lil' Swift! He absolutely loves her to death... I'm kinda jealous! ;) not really... but really he does! She is such a sweetheart you can't help but love her! I've noticed she misses him almost as much as I do when he's at work. Oh! and to see them when he gets off and he is thrilled to see her and her him, it just melts my heart! They are very very much alike... its kinda crazy! Then again, she is like me too... and me and him are clones... so I guess we are all perfect for each other!
He spoils her (and me) pretty bad tho... kinda worries me about having kids! ;) Nah... it makes me very excited to have kids... I've seen him with her and I know he'll be even moreso with his own lil' preciouses! =)

He is truly just the most amazing guy ever... I'm not even kidding! ♥ I could totally go on and on... but I'll spare you! ;) I'm just so happy to be back here and be able to be with him... well minus when he works and sleeps. lol. I think that since its nice out, I'll surprise him and we'll take Swift and go to his fave place and go for a walk... he loves doing that! =)

Ok... Think I've hijacked enough! ;) now leave him loads of comments so he wonders what the heck happened! LOL! He gets the comments to his phone and he doesn't get off for a while, so comment away! HEHE!
LOVE YOU ISAIAH! ♥
~Manda~

8 comments:

  1. I wish i had a little posting faerie to hijack and post on my blog when I'm not able to! Swift sounds so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are too cute!

    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  3. post some pics of him and swift together, its a good sign if a man is nice with animals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't want to post photos bc I know he wants to =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome hijack Mandi.... you two are so cute together. I'm sooooo happy that you found your Superman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. having children with him? that might be a bit of a mistake on your part.

    ReplyDelete