When the sun shines or it rains - the exciting and the boring of my life.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Some Changes

Photobucket
Photobucket
     Well we have made some subtractions and additions to our farm. We sold four of our goats including two of our older ones: our buck Jasper and our first time freshener Clover. She was milking great out of one side but the other side was giving barely anything.
  We also sold our two mixed kids that were born this year, one of my Lionhead rabbits and a Light Brahma rooster. I picked up eight Sumatra and Sumatra cross chicks. I also got a Dominque cross rooster.
 Yesterday after a few months of searching I found a male Lionhead rabbit. So hopefully will have baby rabbits in a month or so.
 My Americana hen is also sitting on about 15 eggs that should hatch this weekend.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment