When the sun shines or it rains - the exciting and the boring of my life.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lionheads of Deer Path Farm

Photobucket
Doormat my young female Lionhead

Photobucket
One of the cute little babies
I have been breeding lionhead rabbits. Over the summer they kept getting out or should we say the goats where letting them out by breaking into the hutches to get their grain. Well the male disappeared, in late summer. The mother got out again but we left the top of her cage open. Not paying much mind to what was going on until we found three month old babies in there one day. Seeing how I lost my buck I was hoping one of  them would be a buck and luckily a little gray one is and he has nice long fur.



Photobucket
My new buck ain't he cute

Photobucket
The older sister

1 comment: