When the sun shines or it rains - the exciting and the boring of my life.

Friday, January 4, 2013

My Planted Tank is Starting!

  As some of you may know, I am a avid fish keeper specializing in freshwater Angelfish. I used to run 15 fishtanks and breed quite a bit now I just have two tanks and can only raise the occasional spawn. I redid my forty six gallon corner tank today. I got some plants from one of my friends I met back in 2006 she is now the planted tank columnist for TFH (Tropical Fish Hobbyist) magazine. I got to visit her fishroom today (no pictures of that I forgot my camera gahhhh) which was very nice with a few beautiful display tanks.
Photobucket
The Plants
Photobucket
Tank Before
Photobucket
Here I am struggling  with my driftwood
Photobucket
Plants laid out
Photobucket
Finished
I will post some more pictures of the tank in the next few days once it has a chance to settle down a bit

1 comment:

  1. Watch the light over the water deadly electrical with hands in water, not too smart...

    ReplyDelete