When the sun shines or it rains - the exciting and the boring of my life.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Little Ragamuffin

Photobucket

      My little Ragamuffin she is about eight months old and a very cute lionhead exactly what I am looking for in my lionheads I have her full sister and mother. I will probably breed her back to her full brother when he is old enough he is gray doesnt have much of a mane but definitely has long fur on his body. I will have to look for a new buck this year to get some new blood in and hopefully a new color. I currently have three adult lionhead does one adult mini lop female a young lionhead male and a english spot colored who knows what young buck

Photobucket
 The buck
Photobucket
She's Beautiful
Photobucket
You can she her fur pattern here how it is short on her back

3 comments:

  1. I should have some babies available this spring

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had rabbits because I have too many animals that would consider them a snack, but they really are pretty.

    ReplyDelete