When the sun shines or it rains - the exciting and the boring of my life.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Welcome S'more

Photobucket
Yesterday Morning I woke up to this when I went to check our doe Treasure
Photobucket
A cute little brown, black,and white doe. She was born on the perfect day as we had a warm spell as it was in the forties and it is supposed to fall back into the single digits tonight. she is half Lamancha and half Toggenburg. We decided to name her S'more on account of her color.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
ENJOY HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh dang! You are so smokin' hot, Love! ;) S'more is kinda cute too. Lol love you honny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! She is so sweet! Keep her warm... It is soooo blustery cold out! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe!! She is so cute!! Congrats on the new goat, I believe.

    -Alli

    ReplyDelete